November 10, 2009
I’ve posted over 1800 tweets on twitter and have over 5000 followers. The 10 tweets listed below are ones that other people have either responded to or re-tweeted to their followers.
1. NEVER use laser pointers as a chase game for dogs! It may be entertaining 2 U, but it literally drives dogs crazy! Really!..Warning About Laser Pointers
2. If you’re wondering if you should get a dog or not? I say, Don’t Get A Dog ….(DON\’T GET A DOG)
3. You’re saying “goodbye, be a good doggy”, they hear nah nah I’m leaving you all alone, all by… (NO EMOTIONAL HELLO’S)
4. Pointing only gets them to look at your finger, it’s not until they’re trained do they know what your pointing at.
5. Around 5 MILLION dogs and cats (in U.S.) are euthanized each year. Leave breeding 2 professionals. Spay /neuter your pet!
6. Dogs are unaware of the dangers and social expectations within the human world. It’s your job to educate them
7. It’s just a tennis ball to us, to them it’s NIRVANA!
8. Your dog’s mind is a terrible thing to waste, educate, don’t dominate
9. For many years I’ve questioned the veterinarian immunization schedule for dogs because I believe immunizations can…(SHORTNING A DOGS LIFE)
10. Why the pack leader mentality 4 training and living with your dog is out of date and inappropriate. The dog training…(Old vs. New)
A few of my favorites:
Little dogs don’t know they’re little but owners keep trying to convince them they are.
A dogs “G” spot is behind the ears, the chest or tummy and right b 4 the tail on their back.
A dog living in the backyard will only learn things that will keep them there.
Follow me @ MalibuDogTrainr